Monday, February 1, 2010

so a week has passed

almost anyway, and I haven't really played much at all.

Had some illness in the family which curtailed that amount of time that I could play, however I have managed to get to level 12 as of last night.
So far not much happening, just continuing with my "rotation".
I did manage to get an authenticator and so have now got another pet :) to make 2 for my collection. 

Hopefully this will get more interesting as I go along, I should be able to start PVP soon, and also doing some instances, so I should get some stories from that.

till the next (infrequent) update

 
at level 8 and having equipped my heirloom gear

  
level 11 got some gloves and a new cloak.

Here is a pic of my current UI, not sure how long it will stay like this, really loving tourguide as a leveling addon.


1 comment:

  1. Grats on level 12!

    As someone who just rolled an alt for the first time in a long time and got to level 12, I have to say that I hope the levelling process gets more interesting too. I *cant* wait to gain access to the random dungeon finder!

    Good luck with your levelling, looking forward to reading mroe of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete